10 Things to Improve in my Office
Creativity is a muscle you can train. Do something creative every day.
I run monthly experiments. So I sketched something new in January. In February I create lists of 10 ideas on a daily basis
(thank you James Altucher for the inspiration here).
Today, how can my office be improved:
- A tool that will measure the air quality permanently
- An app that will adjust the brightness of the monitor based on the light conditions
- The webcam will check if you’re slouching
- Socialiser app — it will check if you talked enough to other people
- Eye checker — Move you eyes and blink more app
- Walls you can write on
- The wall forces you to be creative every day
- A huge frame that looks like a real painted picture, but shows your digital pictures
- The chair forces you to stand up (it will moisture your pants if you don’t)
- A huge wall clock will show me the current time in the timezone of people I’m interacting with — based on my Outlook appointments.