10 Things to Improve About My Favorite Habit App Loop Habit Tracker
Love the Loop Habit Tracker app. I have 30 habits I want to follow on a daily basis. Just great, it’s free, open source and just great. But let’s get creative on how it can be improved.
- Statistics are confusing (strongest value is not the strongest month)
- Show me if strength is moving down (red) or up (green)
- Users should be able to swipe from one habit stats page to another
- In Edit Mode don’t call the buttons Save and Discard. Discard makes people think they will discard all data.
- Regular export should be possible
- Import is difficult since the backup file has to be put in a folder with a file manager
- Miss a way to add data in a web browser
- Hide completed should allow only hiding habit manually marked as completed
- Add sort by best habit
- Let me give you money